Writing isn't only just words, it's words from the soul.
This was unexpected, but it did put a smile on my face. I had never heard of the Liebster Award until S Heart nominated me in her list and wrote how she enjoys my creative work. I was — and still am — very flattered. :)
To learn more about me and this award, keep reading!
I would just like to start off by thanking S Heart for nominating. It really means a lot that people enjoy reading my creative entries; it motivates me to write more and makes me happy. ♥
The Liebster Award is a great way for readers to get to know the author a little better as well as expose and discover smaller blogs you might like. In saying that, let's get to it!
The rules for the Liebster Award are as followed:
1. Thank your nominator!
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions your nominator asked.
4. Nominate people (with smaller accounts) and tell them!
5. Write 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Random Facts About Me (STEPHEX):
1. My real name isn't Steph Ex (STEPHEX) :P
2. I am a Gemini
3. I'm a usually shy when I first meet people, but when I'm comfortable with someone, I can be quite loud and bubbly (not the annoying kind, I swear!)
4. When it comes to friendship, I get along better with guys more than girls
5. I am obsessed with Cherry Blossoms
6. Six is my favourite number — that wasn't a coincidence at all...
7. I am, indeed, a shopaholic (don't judge! :P) as well as an anxious person
8. I have written a 150,000 word novel
9. Although I'm from Australia, I am half Italian and half Hungarian
10. Spiderman is my hero and the movie (2002 one) inspired me to write
11. I am a true believer of fate and destiny.
11 Questions From S Heart:
1. If you could become a character in any book (replacing one of the existing characters or entering as a new one) who would you be and what book would you be in?
This is going to sound a little weird, but my own character in my book because she's pretty extraordinary with awesome abilities. Hopefully one day when it's published, you'll see why. Haha, nah, in all seriousness, it's a good question. I would probably choose...either Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy or Harry Potter. Who doesn't want to be The Chosen One?
2. Why did you start blogging and what do you hope to achieve with your blog?
I started blogging to put myself out there and become a new — and hopefully known — voice. I wanted to expose my writing to the world and myself as an author and hope to gain an audience. Knowing that people read, enjoy and like my stories, poems and reviews honestly makes me happy and I'm glad I created my blog. It's also a great way to show off your skills and meet new people with the same interests as you, and who knows, you can make new friends and receive good opportunities!
I hope to achieve/gain a large following of readers who enjoy my content and can relate to my creative work, as well as myself. If I can make someone happy, and if they love my writing and can relate to it, it makes my day. Receiving awesome opportunities — such as publication and being featured in something — is also something else I hope to achieve.
3. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose to eat?
4. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
To be an actress...yep.
5. What superpower do you wish you had?
Teleportation, just like in Jumper! You can go anywhere in the world, visit any city or even five in one day! You'll never have to fly ever again...and yes, I hate flying, there's another random fact about me.
6. What is your favourite book or book series and why?
I'll admit, even though I love writing, I'm not a big reader. The only book series I've read (all books) is Vampire Academy and I really enjoyed it, so it'll have to be my favourite book series.
7. How many countries have you visited?
But I'd love to visit Japan in the spring time, it's on my bucket list!
8. What do you value most in people?
Apart from the obvious like honesty, kindness, trustworthy, good morals, generosity and loving, definitely a good sense of humour. Anyone who can make me laugh is instantly awesome!
9. Cats or dogs?
Cats! How can you resist this cutie:
|Kurbie, my cat! =^.^=|
10. What medium do you use when writing creatively? (pen on paper, pencil, computer etc)
Computer, definitely. I hate seeing a messy page with heaps of errors, crossings and white-out. When on the computer, it's easy to erase a mistake, it's usually faster than writing by hand and it's neater. But I do find writing on paper a bit more special.
11. How do you feel riiiiiight now?
I feel good! (James Brown takes over)
For this part, I nominate the following:
S Heart for her creative writing entries. Her writing and style is quite dark — similar to mine — and I can relate to her words. I also enjoy reading her poems, they're great! Check out her blog here!
Although he's not a creative writer, I nominate Nate! He's a good friend of mine and writes about music, games and technology in his free time. To see his blog, click here!
And last, but not least, I nominate YOU! Yes, you, reading this! This little award/tag is a great way of connecting with others as well as letting people know more about you, so feel free to share this post with your friends or other small-time bloggers you know.
Now it's time for my questions to you. I will be using some of S Heart's questions since they were fun and interesting to answer. Thanks again for nominating me!
My Questions to You, My Nominees!
1. If you could be any character in a film, TV show or book, who would you choose/be and why?
2. Why did you start your blog and what do you hope to achieve from it?3. What would your 'last meal' be?
4. What is your dream job and what was your dream job as a kid?
5. What is your favourite animal and/or mythical creature?
6. If you were to survive a zombie apocolypse, what would be your weapon?
7. What was the last song you listened to?
8. What superpower do you wish you had?
9. Who is your inspiration?
10. What do you value most in people and what do you value most in life?
11. If you won 10 million dollars right now, what would be the first thing you'd buy?
Bonus Question: What is one talent or something you can do really well that no one else really knows about?
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and got to know a bit more about me.
And if you do decide to do this tag, please e-mail me or tag me and let me know, I'd love to read it!