Saturday 24 December 2016

Spring | Poem


Author of Image Unknown
~X~
"A dark twisted weed, dying to be freed."
'Spring' is a short poem written and created by me. It is part of my four seasonal poem series focusing on dark emotions. For the previous season, click here. Thank you for reading!

.............................................................. ~X~ ................................................................
SPRING
A blossoming seed
A dark twisted weed.

Pain sharper than a thorn
Screaming to be reborn.

A flash of colour to be seen
Red mixed within the green.

Opening my eyes,
A part of me dies.

Awakened in the light
A petal, drifting within the night.

Catch me.
© STEPHEX, 2016
.............................................................. ~X~ ................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment