Thursday 3 July 2014

The Killing: The Final Season (4) | Preview & Discussion

*Warning: Season 3 Spoilers*
"Ohh snaap, Linden!"
Words cannot express how excited I am to finally see what happens after the torturous cliffhanger in Season 3. 
After months of wondering and missing loveable characters Holder and Linden, we get a teaser of what is to come in the series finale, and trust me, it's going to be amazing!


Oh. My. God! Okay, if you haven't watched The Killing already, do yourself a favour and watch it, you won't regret it! It's the most underrated TV show and it's sad because it's truly amazing with twists you don't see coming and brilliant storytelling. For those of you who have seen it, are you just as excited as I am?! I've watched this trailer five times already.

So, in Season 3, we found out that Linden's ex partner, Skinner, was in fact the serial killer of the missing girls and of Ray Seward's wife after Adrian witnessed his crime of disposing the bodies in the lake. From the looks of things in the preview, Holder and Linden decide to cover up his death and dispose of his body after that intense last scene that left me and other viewers not believing it had ended the way it did. It was painful, but thank goodness Netflix picked it up after it was undeservingly axed.
Skinner's death and absence is going to spark suspicion, Linden and Holder's careers and futures will be at stake, a new killer is on the rise and the loving duo willhopefullyget a proper ending and goodbye as the series comes to a conclusion. 

It's sad to see such an amazing show finish, but at least we get an ending and I'm thrilled we do. I just hope all answers and problems are resolved and that it doesn't end badly...(*cough*...Dexter). They deserve a happy ending and so do the fans. If they end up in prison, I will be so frustrated. But after all, the past can't be washed away and secrets eventually come out of the dark.

What do you think is going to happen? How do you want it to end? Let me know in the comments below! 
The Ending Is Coming
I guess we'll all find out on the 1st of August. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment